June 15, 2016
So, you were just at the hospital. Good to get home isn’t it?
- Let me ask you this, after visiting a hospital, have you ever received a request for Feedback?
- Was it labeled “Random and Anonymous Feedback” or something to that effect?
- Was it actually random, meaning were there questions that would easily have allowed the hospital to know which patient you were, even if you didn’t include your name?
- Prior to receiving the feedback request, did you suffer some kind of harm at the hospital?
- Did you respond to the feedback request?
I would love to get your feedback for an upcoming whistle-blower story.
Together, we can fix this mess!